Wednesday, October 8, 2008

8 October 2008 - More pictures of my projects!

Here are the pictures that I promised of projects that I have completed lately

Fall Color Scarflet
Leafy Headband



And here is a picture of the beautiful Finn Sheep Roving


So, I mentioned previously about my participation in
the Sisterhood of the Traveling Scarf, and posted my
starter scarf, sent on it's way to my "down stream" sister
in Conneticutt back in September.
And here is a picture of my "up stream" sister's scarf (she
lives in Chicago) as it leaves my house tomorrow headed
on to Conneticutt.

When my scarf gets back to me (hopefully before Christmas) I will
be able to post here for you not only a picture of the masterpiece,
but an itinerary of where my scarf has traveled. Probably more
than I will have traveled this past year!

No comments: