Sunday, November 9, 2008

9 November 2008 - My how time flies!

I just checked in here on my blog to see if anybody had left any comments and realized I have been very lax on posting. Sorry!


I can't hardly believe it has only be 3 weeks, because I have been going non-stop!


Look how beautiful this place is!

Inside the conservatory


Learning Center and conservatory River Bend facilities

Butterfly bush!

Looking AWESOME!

I don't think I have to say too much more (becaue the pictures say it all!) about why I am just loving working here, do I ?

1 comment:

Christy said...

Laura, it looks like a truly beautiful place. I can't wait to see more pictures and read more details. If I don't run into you before then, either in person or online, I hope you and yours have a great Thanksgiving.

Oh, and don't worry...my first stop Friday afternoon will be the unemployment office.