Monday, October 27, 2008

27 October 2008 - Butterflies!

This just going to be a quick update to say, "All is good!". I have been going none stop since I started working at River Bend Nature Center, a week ago. I am really enjoying working here. There is LOTS to do, but I'm loving every minute of it. Even when I haven't been "at work", because this is a new community for me, I have been exploring. And then there is just the regular stuff that comes with life...sleeping, eating, etc.
My life in this little Airstream is an adventure. Actually it has been very relaxing, because there really isn't anything to do but come back here and relax watching TV and fall asleep. No laundry (till I go home to Chickasha next weekend), no home improvement projects and cleaning up after myself is done in a matter of minutes. Mmmmm
So my plan is after this second week I'll post a big update and maybe even have pictures!
See ya!

1 comment:

MommyMerchant said...

I'm so glad your job is going well. I'm loving mine as well. But I'm totally jealous of the "nothing much to do but come home and relax watching TV". I have been learning so much that my brain is mush at the end of the day and laying around watching TV sounds like the ideal treatment!