Wednesday, September 30, 2009

30 September 2009 - I'm Baaaaack!

Well, I just about made it a year without posting on my blog. Actually I'm not sure that is a good thing, but it is at least a fact. My year living in Wichita Falls, TX and working for River Bend Nature Center was an adventure to say the least. The absolutely BEST thing was getting to know some fabulous people, many of who will be life long friends (I hope!). Then again there were some people that my life will be MUCH better without. 'Nuff said on that subject.
I'm unloading my van today, and trust me it is going to take all day, and probably some of tomorrow. You would truly be surprized at how much stuff you can get into an AirStream! I know I am, and it all came out of my house to begin with, now I just have to figure out where I can put it back.
Then I get to load it up for the Rock Island Art Fesitval, to be held at the renovated train depot here in Chickasha, OK, Friday and Saturday, Oct 2&3. Lots of music and art of all kinds all in one historic place. My daughter and a friend have a booth at the festival and will be showing and SELLING (emphasis on selling) their fabulous pottery! Looking forward to seeing you there.

1 comment:

ChelleC said...

Hi Laura, how are you doing? How did the pottery show go? Did you have fun?

It is getting really really cold here in Missouri already. Hope you are doing well and having fun.