Wednesday, September 10, 2008

10 September 2008 - Projects

Here are two projects, 1 completed
(the scarflet, two views, w/ and w/o button)
This project takes exactly 1 skien of yarn, it just so happens
I aquired 9 skiens of this yarn for 1 penny each!
(Don't you just love it when computers screw up!?!)

and one in progress (the afghan)
45 of 78 squares completed, so I still have a way to go.
The intended recipient is chomping at the bit!
Guess who that is!
Neither of these are with handspun yarn. That will come later!
Keep checking back for more posts.

2 comments:

MommyMerchant said...

Yea!!! Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm pretty hooked myself and actually working on a second one...one not so kid related, so that I may drop an 'f' bomb if I feel like and not feel guilty for being a bad parent. I'll be releasing it later this week! How's the job hunting going? Ever get with CPSF?

ChelleC said...

I love the scarf with the button. Very cute. And one skein projects are so satisfying and fast, aren't they?